Welcome to the world
carollee

Welcome to the world

This year amongst all the anguish around the world, we have welcomed two more grandchildren to our family. So here's one of them. Expect many many pages with this little one on it.

Katie Pertiet:
[u][b][url=https://www.designerdigitals.com/digital-scrapbooking/supplies/product_info.php/products
Oh congrats!!! She is super sweet and I love your layout!! (May need to lift this ;) )

Awwwww... a little blondie! She's gorgeous and I love the pinks! Huge congrats to you all!

Oh, Carol, a blessing for sure! She looks so sweet. Congratulations to the family. (How fun to bring on all the pink colors for this sweet girl baby!)

Oh how sweet and what a special blessing to have this one arrive to bring everyone a smile during these crazy days. Beautifully done!

Many congratulations, she is just beautiful! I love the wrapped photo and pretty feminine touches to this page. She will be lucky to have you in her life.

She's beautiful!! Congratulations! Are you doing a book for her? I loved your last one.

She is just precious! Congratulations! A perfect pink page for the newest little girl in your family!

Media information

Category
Team Gallery
Added by
carollee
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Back