Up on the Rooftop
digigrandma

Up on the Rooftop

This is for Zalaine who has been waiting patiently to see the Little People Choir perform again this Christmas.

Here's this year's version of the Little People Christmas Caroling. For years, I have brought them out as part of the Christmas decorations to sing Joy to the World. Last year I got the i
This is so fun. I used to love playing with these, this brings back fond memories. What a fun page to do, love all the different elements you've used here!

Oh, Merr- this is so sweet! What a wonderful idea- I should do this with Jacob's Little People!

So cool!

Merr, I LOVE this!! My kids spent hours playing with the "little people". This is just so creative, and so like you!

Sooo cute Merr! what a great idea to form a tiny choir! Great selection of elements and papers you have combined to create this festive choral page :)

love this page...just perfect!! love all that you used. I bet you had a blast doing this page!

This is so cute!!!! Love the little people..This is so incredibly unique!!! You have done a most wonderful happy page!!! I just love it!

Media information

Category
Team Gallery
Added by
digigrandma
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Back