To Be Determined
Oh geez, two postponements is awful. I know when they finally have their celebration, it's going to be a good one. {{hugs}} to them both!

Gosh what a challenging time for them. I absolutely love your page Amy, especially the repeating words. Into my favourites!!

Wonderful documenting. Someday their children will be able to see what their parents went through during these difficult times and how well they handled it! Love your clean and simple page! :)

Beautiful page! We are all postponing things and there is no light on the end of the tunnel... I didn't see my kids & grandkids for 2 years now...I had a ticket for April 2020 and was cancelled and we still can't do international flights as our vaccines are not recognized by USA & Europe...HARD TIMES!

I am glad he is going ahead, and the celebration will be fantastic when the time is right. All the best to him and his wife-to-be!

Beautiful page, so crappy about the postponements -but super that they are staying positive. I bet it will be one heck of a party when they can finally celebrate with family and friends!

Media information

Category
Team Gallery
Added by
Amy L
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename