the kind of woman
I can certainly relate to this Debbie! I think the addition of "while watching the news on MSNBC" makes this a much more interesting and lofty goal! And it probably makes the chore more interesting too. Hey, you could have the kind of deal we have at my house. I wash and my husband folds!!! And when the kids were home they were responsible for having their dirty laundry by the washer on certain days or it didn't get done! I REALLY hate doing laundry! I love the way you scrap and journal. You have such a wonderful way of recording everyday events. You are creating a fantastic chronicle of your life.

Love "everyday" LOs like this! I fall short in many areas, but I'm proud to say that I am "that kind of woman". Laundry is one of the only household chores I actually enjoy, so it's always caught up...and yes, I'm weird! ;)

Boy-oh-boy, can you make real life interesting! I love to fold laundry, putting it away is my problem.

Great layout. I never thought of doing a page about my laundry even though it is a big part of my life. I may have to rethink that.

Oh my goodness, are we all the same or what. The only way I can take doing this boring job is to watch the news! Great page, you really have a way with words!

Media information

Category
Team Gallery
Added by
DebbieHodge
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Back