The Big Q
cnewby

The Big Q

We did the masks. The handwashing. The social distancing. The vaccines. The Big Q.

PAPERS:
Graphed Paper Pack 03
https://www.katiepertietdesigns.com/store/index.php/product/graphed-paper-pack-03/
Arctic Whites Paper Pack
https://www.katiepertietdesigns.com/store/index.php/product/arctic-whites-paper-pack/

BRUSHES:
Stay Home Brushes and Stamps
https://www.katiepertietdesigns.com/store/index.php/product/stay-home-brushes-and-stamps/

FONT:
CK Ali’s Hand
Candy, that is very disconcerting to hear your husband became ill with Covid even after being vaccinated and then you tested positive. I'm sorry his Covid progressed to Covid pneumonia. I hope you remained asymptomatic.

Oh noooo…..so sorry this happened. The Big Q again….sigh…hang in there. I do love your page design, especially the title and the yellow highlights!

Hearing it first hand from someone who's been through it even after being vaccinated affirms my current position of staying the course and not letting my guard down. I'm happy to hear that your husband is on the mend and that you're hanging in there!

Hoping your husband improves quickly. So good that he had had the injections. Your page design is fantastic and certainly jumps out of the gallery.

Oh my word, I'm really feeling for you. Too many people think the vaccination is the be all/end all. This thing is going to be dictating our lives for a long time yet. So good to do this page of this moment in time. Can you imagine people in years to come looking back on our pages and reading it first hand what it was like.

LOVE your page (the black, white and yellow look great together) - HATE that you are both sick (or borderline sick)! I think this awful disease is going to be with us for a long time yet....I hope you are both on the mend!

Candy, that is very disconcerting to hear your husband became ill with Covid even after being vaccinated and then you tested positive. I'm sorry his Covid progressed to Covid pneumonia. I hope you remained asymptomatic.
I am not asymptomatic, although I'm not going to complain after seeing what my DH is going through. He presented with a fever and cough. I presented with a "bad head cold", which was suspect because I haven't had a cold since the initial "two week lock-down" in March of 2020. And I haven't been around anyone (grandkids usually) that have a cold. Apparently this is a common symptom now. Be aware...

Hearing it first hand from someone who's been through it even after being vaccinated affirms my current position of staying the course and not letting my guard down. I'm happy to hear that your husband is on the mend and that you're hanging in there!
Stay the course. It is still out there, and the new strains (I'm thinking delta) are more contagious than the initial strain.

Media information

Category
Team Gallery
Added by
cnewby
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename