Smile my Joy
anke

Smile my Joy

I had this old Polaroid shot of DS and it was pretty bad, so I decided to use Lynn's photo textures on it and make it look even older. Ali's template worked out great for me!

A. Edwards
[u][b][url=https://www.designerdigitals.com/digital-scrapbooking/supplies/product_info.php/products_id/5414]Ali E
Oh he is soooo cute! Time goes by too fast!! I always love to see your pages Anke and I really like how you used the template...a lot!!!!

Oh this looks great! Don't you love it when you can "save" a photo that you like. Wonderful choice of papers and elements to go with it. :O)

This is just so sweet! Love what you did with the picture. The elements are perfect. Love the little birds! The three sprigs and three brads...with the one brad in the JOY...just really sets it all off!! Great!

beautifully designed, Anke. the photo looks great! our daughter was 15 months old when she came to us. the transition is wondrous to watch, isn't it?

Hi Anke, I like your new avatar! Also like your layout. I loved reading the journaling and the cute little birdies. I'm glad he is a happy boy now.

Media information

Category
Team Gallery
Added by
anke
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Back