Mothers Apron
Well, those old photos are such a treasure and you are looking so sharp in your new apron. I think aprons make a lot of sense and that poem certainly brings back memories of my grandmothers who always wore an apron (unless going out, of course!) and my own mom who always put one on if she was cooking. A wonderful idea for a scrapbook page!

Amazing 'Then & Now' page! I love the design and photos....and that poem is terrific! I remember my Nanna wearing aprons....but not my Mum!

Amazing 'Then & Now' page! I love the design and photos....and that poem is terrific! I remember my Nanna wearing aprons....but not my Mum!
LOL. This is my first apron I actually have owned. I did find a photo that my brother scanned that I am wearing the same apron my mom is in the photo on this page. Many years later. I just don't bother but given how much food I get on my clothes when I am cooking, I probably should more.

I'd never heard that poem before but it fits beautifully here. Love you in your new apron. Lovely look. And how wonderful that you have vintage photos of the women in your family in the kitchen.

I’ve always loved that poem, I have fond memories of my Granny in her apron too. And even now I still wear one often, have at least 3 hanging in the pantry. Carollee will attest to, and has proof of our mutual love of aprons !!!

Media information

Category
Team Gallery
Added by
shannonr
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename