More About You...
angie wags

More About You...

This must be some kind of record for me. I finished 2 LO's today!! It normally takes days for me to finish 1 LO. :) I was so inspired by Katie's new spiral paper pack coming out next weekend...that made all the difference! I made this page to compliment the last one I did. Thanks for looking! Angie
Awwww! Love the milestones and how you documented them into this scrapbook page, Ang! Keep those LO's Coming! I love seeing your pages :)

love this!!! that new paper from Katie is perfect! I see it being a new staple.... what a sweetie you have!

LOL - I have practically the exact same photos of Tommy when he was that age. They cracked me up!! Another adorable one!

I love this page. The messy face, well actually, the messy everything, that sweet smile, and the journaling all made me smile.

Hey, good for you, Angie! Isn't it fun when something just works like this for the background and before you know it you've got a great page? I love reading every detail about Jake at 14 months. This looks super and there's something so lovable about the messy, smiling face!

That's quite the vocab and list of accomplishments! You're so amazing at documenting that stuff. Then again....my son didn't do much then but cry....the list would have been very short! He is So freaking adorable!

You are just fabulous at documenting all the milestones in sweet Jakes life...love those photos!!!

ps...waiting for a southeast wind, and my SIL to borrow me the balloon!!

Media information

Category
Team Gallery
Added by
angie wags
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Back