Luckiest People
Great page! My best friend live in Perth and I envy their mobility! Yes you are indeed one of the luckiest.

So interesting to read this, Sharon. I am happy there is a place like where you live where COVID is not rampant.

I, too, was unaware that WA has successfully controlled the spread of Covid and it's citizens adapted to restrictions and closed borders. Great documentation page!

As always, you are a master (mistress?) of journaling. My granddaughter says she wants to move to Perth because she loves quokkas. (I didn't even know what they were!) And after our recent election, it sounds pretty good to me, too -- lol!

That's fascinating that you can close borders between states in Australia. We can't do that here, so the virus spreads whither it chooses. :-( I'm hopeful that with our new leadership and the vaccine that we will finally finally begin to defeat the pandemic here. It's been a horrendous year for so many.

Yes, you are very lucky. Kudos to your government for their smart planning in protecting your people as best as they could.

Media information

Category
Team Gallery
Added by
Shannamay
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename