Looking-Back-at-2021.jpg
This is an outstanding page. First of all, it is beautiful and very creatively put together. Your journaling is eloquent and obviously from the heart. You and your husband certainly had a year of tests, but it sounds like the tests brought you to a wonderful new place. Thank you for sharing this lovely page.

I love this! I'm buying the template to make my own prayer for 2022. Thank you for the inspiration! God has blessed you with His presence through all your trials. He is truly loving and merciful! I will say a prayer for you and yours. God bless!

The photo shows you quietly in prayer and your words bear witness to how trust in God and in prayer helps us through the really tough times. I appreciate you sharing your story, Fran. May this coming year brings you and your husband even more healing and also a happy peace.

Fran, Thank you so much for sharing this. I love your testimony of His kindness and love. You are so greatly appreciated.

Not an outstanding year by anyone's standards, but one filled with hope and compassion. Thank you for this beautiful page...I hope the coming year brings more healing, joy and happiness.

What a beautiful page and testimony to God's incredible love and compassion. Your faith has seen you through a lot. I pray that your 2022 will be better and that your DH will be fully restored to health. Thanks for sharing your story.

A beautiful page. Wishing you and yours good health and much peace during the new year.

Media information

Category
Team Gallery
Added by
frani_54
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename