Life's Grunge
lizziet5

Life's Grunge

Kinda wishing I felt a little better after getting this on a page but I'm not sure I do!

Sometimes life can be pretty ropey and when the spiral presents itself, I have to hold on really tight to perspective.
The urge to protect is so very strong and I just want to kick ass. I desperately try to han
Awesome grunge page! Love your creativity and heartfelt journaling!

Wow, this is awesome, Liz. I can totally relate. I'm in love with this grunge page and that artsy charcoal layered frame was perfect to set the mood.

This is over-the-top cool, Liz -- I have no idea how you did it, but it rocks. Hope the scrap therapy was beneficial.

Wow, Lizz!! You have really outdone yourself on this. I would have to say this is grunge with purpose!!

I was hoping you'd show us something cool with the new Artsy Charcoal Layers, Liz, and you did! Life is rarely all smooth with no bumps along the road, is it? I guess that is why we cherish the good days so much. I know you are resilient and will bounce back in fine form, Liz. Meanwhile, expressing your feelings with the grunge look is a brilliant idea.

Sorry you don't feel better after getting it on a page but the page is absolutely awesome!

Gosh, I missed this one Liz. So glad it was selected as a Favorite. Excellent way to get some of that heavy emotion it. Detachment isn't easy. :(

Media information

Category
Team Gallery
Added by
lizziet5
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Back