In_n_out
Jen D

In_n_out

Tony wanted me to try In-n-Out Burgers for as long as I can remember. We attempted in Vegas but it was already closed. So, in California he was determined. Since, we had our GPS system it was easy to find the nearest location to Sea World. I have to say I was shocked at how little variety was on
ROFL...my husband is also a HUGE huge fan....he wears the paper hat everywhere. Love your painted touches...so fun. Can't wait to share this with my husband!

Beautiful use of the red on the frame and border. I like In N Out except its always too crowded when we go!

Oh My Gosh! This is great!! Your story/ journaling is fantastic and the red and white is so perfect!! We don't have In and Out Burgers up here.. but I tried one in CA and it was Delicious!!!

Fun story. I have never been partial to In-n-Out but my husband LOVES it - he grew up in southern California. It is neat to see them cut the potatoes for the french fries.

My husband just ordered three tee-shirts from their website.... an idea for Father's Day maybe...?

Fun memory... I've never even SEEN an In-n-Out, let alone eaten in one. But your story puts me right there anyway... Love the way you used the clipping masks & the stitching and the simple red with pops of yellow. :)

Funny page! This is just great. Love that you caught a shot of the place. Only a true scrapper!

Oh poor Jen! Love this page, the red is awesome and all those little accents are perfect!

Media information

Category
Team Gallery
Added by
Jen D
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Back