I Wish I had Photos
digigrandma

I Wish I had Photos

So many vintage farm and down home goodies coming to the store soon!
When my dad was growing up he spent his high school years living with his aunt and uncle on their farm in Minnesota so that he could help out his family living back in Chicago by working on the farm for his room and board. He told many stories about his fond memories of farm life. When I saw the new farm themed kit coming to the store I couldn't resist making a farm page even though I don't have any photos of his aunt and uncle's farm. TFL
Coming to the store:
Vintage Farmhouse Garden Kit
https://www.katiepertietdesigns.com/store/index.php/product/vintage-farmhouse-garden-scrapbook-kit/
Vintage Farmhouse Garden Chipboard Stickers
https://www.katiepertietdesigns.com/store/index.php/product/vintage-farmhouse-garden-chipboard-stickers/
That's a great solution to the no-photos problem, and this way you still get the story told and into a family book! I love that you used that funny stacked animal paper for this!

Oh Merr, my dad has told me stories of his summers on farms with family friends and relatives while he was growing up as well. His mother died when he was just ten, so his dad literally "farmed him out" in his pre-teen years, so he could continue working. Now you're inspiring me to think about making some pages about his experiences with these wonderful new products. :)

The farm products are so much fun. I don't have photos either, but perhaps it doesn't matter! Your page is fabulous. Telling your dad's story was such a great way to bring it all together.

Your page is wonderful! I love the rustic feel of your page and all the great farm elements you used. This is a perfect way of telling this story about your dad!

I love that you documented your dad's early years, even without a personal photo. Your page design is fantastic! I like the way you journaled in horizontal sections, and I especially love the background you chose.

Media information

Category
Team Gallery
Added by
digigrandma
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename