homecoming parade
This is good traditional fun for seniors at their Homecoming! Looks like it was good weather for the parade, too.

I've heard of Homecoming, but I have no idea what it's all about....it looks like a lot of fun, though and you've captured that in your page! The B&W was the perfect choice for those great colourful photos!

I always loved homecoming going to the pep rallies, bonfires, parade and game from the time I was in elementary school.

I've heard of Homecoming, but I have no idea what it's all about....it looks like a lot of fun, though and you've captured that in your page! The B&W was the perfect choice for those great colourful photos!
Supposedly it would be the weekend that alumni return for football games hence the name homecoming but in reality it is more about a week long of activities for the students to have fun like dressup themes for each day, pep rallies, powder puff football games, painting spirit themed murals on the windows of businesses downtown,, float building for the parade, game, dance, etc.

Supposedly it would be the weekend that alumni return for football games hence the name homecoming but in reality it is more about a week long of activities for the students to have fun like dressup themes for each day, pep rallies, powder puff football games, painting spirit themed murals on the windows of businesses downtown,, float building for the parade, game, dance, etc.
Thank you for the information, Shannon! I now have a much clearer picture of what it's all about....it sounds like a great time of the year!

Media information

Category
Team Gallery
Added by
AddieG
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename