Hockey Tournament
digigrandma

Hockey Tournament

This is a second page for a series of hockey pages I'm creating after watching our grandson's hockey tournament this week-end. It turns out the template Lynn chose with the triangles and arrows for the Template Mashup really worked for the screen shot photos I took. They played lots of games over 4 days and were able to battle back after a loss to win first place in the Consolation Bracket. TFL

Somedays Layered Template
https://www.katiepertietdesigns.com/store/index.php/product/somedays-layered-template/
What a great shot of them all lined up! Hockey must be a really tough sport to get good photo, either in real life or through screen shots. I really like the color palette and the triangles work well with the backdrop.

Did you get this photo off the computer while you were watching or did someone send it to you? This is a great shot! Your color combo combined with the triangles makes this a really striking page.
Congrats to Teddy and his team. Thanks for doing TWO pages for the Template MashUp!

Did you get this photo off the computer while you were watching or did someone send it to you? This is a great shot! Your color combo combined with the triangles makes this a really striking page.
Congrats to Teddy and his team. Thanks for doing TWO pages for the Template MashUp!
Lynn, I was watching the live video on my iPad and took this screenshot. It did turn out pretty well. Thanks!

Love how you pulled the colors and shapes from the photo into your page design. So clever! Looks wonderful!

I can't believe this is a screen shot!! Love how you incorporated the red and white banner into your design!! Looks great!

Media information

Category
Team Gallery
Added by
digigrandma
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename