Hiding Your Fat
janet_o

Hiding Your Fat

She just said this to me and I went RUNNING for the computer to scrap it. Little stinker - the sad thing is that she was RIGHT!! Photo was taken by my neighbor Tara.

Anna ASpnes Avalanche 3 paper
Andrea Victoria Wish Flower brush

TFL!
Wendy's right... that is a gorgeous photo of the two of you! And, yep... your little conversation made me SMILE! :)

What a funny thing for her to say! My sons are always saying they want to hug my "squishy belly"

I'm chuckling over what your dd said. That photo is a treasure. Your neighbor is a great photographer, but, then, look at who she got to photograph! Beautiful dd and beautiful you!

Oh, Kids say the darndest things don't they?. . . This is a beautiful layout and I have to say that that photo is wonderfully stunning! :O)

Lovely LO.....your journaling made me remember being 8 months pregnant with 2nd son and my first son lovingly put his arms around my big belly and pushed his little face up to my big, baby belly and looked at me with his big green eyes. He said, "Mommy, I know your belly is so big because there is a baby in there but why is your butt so big?"......kids......LOL!

Christine

Media information

Category
Team Gallery
Added by
janet_o
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media