Good Times
lizziet5

Good Times

There's nothing like a template when the mojo is a little lacking. I've simply added paper to this one that is coming to the store soon, and I swapped the little metal tag and I called it done! So quick and easy!

One holiday let on the coast in Deganwy.
Two excited little boys.
One beautiful Mum an
Beautiful page! Your daughter is gorgeous! I hear you about the ease of templates!

Really lovely use of the template! We don't get to see this dd as often, and she is just beautiful! Loved your text too.

You have beautiful daughters, Liz. I love seeing a beautiful photo featured like this in one of Kayleigh's lovely templates. You are showing it off to great advantage. It's hard to believe you ever lack mojo because your layouts are always artistic and expertly created masterpieces.

I really like that layout and those colors...nicely done. (My choice for the next Sat Scraplift...)

Wonderful page and beautiful photo of your daughter. I really like the way you used the new template!! Beautiful job!

Beautiful layout! I know what you mean about lacking mojo ... thank goodness for DD templates!

Wow, Lizzie. Your coloring is spot on for these photos. I just love the soft blue with them and the orange is the perfect accent. :O)

Media information

Category
Team Gallery
Added by
lizziet5
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Back