Glimpse of True You
lizziet5

Glimpse of True You

The new kit from Maplebrook Studio's that's coming to the store soon is perfect for this photo I took of Jodie last month!
[Inspiration from a layout by stevens89 that I saw in a Gallery Standouts post]

Your paternal Grandad always called you 'The Doll'. Over the years, his term of endearment stuck
Fabulous! Wonderful and loving and beautiful, Liz! And, funny enough... my dad always called me "Dolly" and Shannon became my "Dolly"... :d

Such a lovely photo of your daughter! The journaling is wonderful and your page is beautiful! Perfect use of the new kit.

Oh, she does sparkle, and, yes, there is a bit of mischief in the expression you captured. I love that she looks so relaxed and natural. You write beautifully, Liz. It makes your pages so personal and real; full of love and devotion to your family. (My brother calls his wife, Doll. It's such a sweet term of endearment, I think.)

Love that pose. She is leaning right out of the page to engage with us all! Such a sweet story. She certainly is very beautiful.

This is a great page design with all those strips and banners! Love your journaling and the brackets around it!

Such a lovely photo of your "Doll"! She really does resemble you very much, and I love your journaling too!

Media information

Category
Team Gallery
Added by
lizziet5
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Back