Fashion Show
wsprite_ad

Fashion Show

I've been looking for these photos for days. I knew they existed, just not where I put them. I've been through the photos on my phone, in the various camera folders on my computer hard drive, on the external hard drive backup, the cloud backup. I actually found the photos of my family playing baseball way back when, while looking for these. And then, as soon as I found them, I knew that Katie's new Scrap Layers was perfect.

~Coming Soon~
KPertiet_ScrapLayersLT10

Supplies:
~Katie Pertiet~
KPertiet_CrowningAffairUnderstatedSolids-6 (lightened)
https://www.katiepertietdesigns.com/store/index.php/product/crowning-affair-understated-solids-paper-pack/

TFL!!
Reactions: jana and Stacia
Darling photos! Perfect colors and theme for this beautiful template too. And where did you finally find the pix?? I've had that experience too many times - where did I stash the "special" photos I wanted to scrap?!

Oh my gosh, this is just too cute! Sweet photos and absolutely perfect in this template!!

Yes, perfect photos for the template, Kelly! It was worth it to take the time to look for such cute pics.

You are right! Her outfit goes perfectly with the flowers! Darling photos and page.

So glad you found the photos you were looking for. It's frustrating, I know. They look great in your page too. Nicely done.

Media information

Category
Team Gallery
Added by
wsprite_ad
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename