#fancypantsfriday
carollee

#fancypantsfriday

The online running group I'm in do #fancypantsfriday where we take photos of ourselves wearing our most colourful running tights. Well it might surprise you (haha) to know I don't need Fridays to run in lary looking colours :)

Katie Pertiet:
[u][b][url=https://www.designerdigitals.com/digital-sc
Reactions: mosbaskets
Great fun for a page! Love your classy title again. That out-of-alignment frame is a great design.

Great design! love how you let the photos shine by keeping it simple! Such a fun tradition. I’m just getting back to running after a few years off and I really need to up my game in the pants department !

You and your group would find me positively boring with my black running pants! Love your page design and title work!

If I were a runner (which I'm not -- lol!), I'd definitely have to have some of these colorful leggings. Love that you've documented this.

Not surprised! Very fun part of your world to document. I like the offset bottom right photo and the brads. Great title work.

I am not the least bit surprised by your colorful running tights - and I love them. I like that you've scrapped them, they are to bright and happy. I love the hand pointing to the date - gotta remember that!!

I run in plain colours... so utterly boring! your pants are super fun! and I love that fun group you're in. more motivation to get moving!

Media information

Category
Team Gallery
Added by
carollee
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Back