Everywhere
You made beautiful work with those gorgeous photos and that template. Perfection.

We used to take our horses out for trail rides around Pioneertown and always made time for dinner and dancing at Pappy and Harriet's Pioneertown Palace. We still go back to visit this hidden gem in the middle of the desert where so many old time westerns were made. I really enjoyed your layout and the memories it evoked. I went back looking for pictures thanks to your inspiration and Janlyn and Carl's visit.

We used to take our horses out for trail rides around Pioneertown and always made time for dinner and dancing at Pappy and Harriet's Pioneertown Palace. We still go back to visit this hidden gem in the middle of the desert where so many old time westerns were made. I really enjoyed your layout and the memories it evoked. I went back looking for pictures thanks to your inspiration and Janlyn and Carl's visit.
@eajdewitt That sounds so wonderful! I’m glad you got inspired look for some photos. I’ll be looking for them in a layout soon! Thanks for your comments!

Last edited:
Great photos for this template - that sunset is fab! We visited Pioneertown the last time we were at Joshua Tree - such a fun place!

Media information

Category
Team Gallery
Added by
jana
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename