Evan 6
Great photos of his birthday! I like the combination of fonts and the number 6 on the torn tag. Wonderful page!

This is such an awesome page! Add me to the list of people who love the way you used that banner at the top of the page. Actually, love everything about this layout, and my wishlist in the store just grew by another half-dozen products.

Quick question: Is that grid background paper you used included in the Cadmium Solids Paper Pack? I really love that paper design, and I couldn't tell from the store preview image whether it is.

That emoji flair is a fantastic find. That whole emoji bundle is awesome!

Really fantastic page overall! Thanks for the inspiration.

This is such an awesome page! Add me to the list of people who love the way you used that banner at the top of the page. Actually, love everything about this layout, and my wishlist in the store just grew by another half-dozen products.

Quick question: Is that grid background paper you used included in the Cadmium Solids Paper Pack? I really love that paper design, and I couldn't tell from the store preview image whether it is.

That emoji flair is a fantastic find. That whole emoji bundle is awesome!

Really fantastic page overall! Thanks for the inspiration.
Thanks Amy. Actual the grid is part of the template. I just recoloured it to stand out more

Thanks Amy. Actual the grid is part of the template. I just recoloured it to stand out more
Thanks for the info, Erin. I love the way you recolored it -- looks fantastic! Not sure how I missed seeing that, but you have never seen anyone hit "add to cart" as fast as I just did after seeing your response. Thanks again for the inspiration.

Media information

Category
Team Gallery
Added by
ErinR
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename