Disney Memories
digigrandma

Disney Memories

In my family I am the one taking the photos, but, on this DD Disney trip I was always in the company of photographers and I appreciate that they shared their pics. Fun to show the family how much fun Grandma had at Disney. Photographs by Terri D, Debbie H and Mollie T from the DD Creative Team.

Cre
I love the yarn swirls love and how you journaled on the photos. I'm sure it was a trip to remember!

So fun! I love that you used a freebie! I told Kirsty earlier, I must have those new yarn swirls, the way you used them here is delightful!

I just love that template! I have used it so many times! That heart made of yarn worked perfectly there!!! And, I am loving your pages! It is making me so excited to go to Disneyland = )

I love all the DisneyWorld pages ... we went this past summer :) Fantastic page!

Oh I love this!! I am so glad you did this page of you at disney! I have feverishly been trying to get caught up with everything so I can play with disney pictures all next week!! You did a fantastic job on this...I love how you pulled the colors out of your jacket for the page...and I LOVED that jacket too!!

I suppose you are about to head back north....safe travels my dear friend!!

Media information

Category
Team Gallery
Added by
digigrandma
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Back