Crisp Cool Crunchy Fall
lizziet5

Crisp Cool Crunchy Fall

You always look so darn cute in a bobble hat. Even as you approach your 25th birthday. And you've still got that little sparkle in your eye. I love seeing that. Just sometimes it looks a little vulnerable. A little tired. Maybe it's just me. But we know you are missing us as much as we are missing y
Gorgeous page Liz, and the outliner card was perfect for your title. Very pretty.

Really lovely! Great use of the edger. Wonderful design that allowed both the big word art and plenty of room for your text (which was so heartfelt and sweet!). Love this one.

I bet you're so glad you have lovely photos like this to scrap when you are apart from your beloved DD. She is, of course, adorable in the bobble hat. I had no idea that is what they are called, but, from now on that is what I will call them, too.

This is just so gorgeous Liz! I sure can relate to missing your daughter! She's beautiful and she's darling in that hat!

She looks so cute in that hat! I like your design and use of the new fall edger! This is really adorable. The virtual world makes it easier but it doesn't replace a hug, does it? But I'm thankful for the means to keep in touch!!

This is just brilliant, I can only imagine when she lifts her face from this cup that she's going to have a dob of cream on her nose! Loving the colours in this. Sensational journalling from the heart.

This is such a great page, Liz! The word art looks so awesome! Sorry you're missing your daughter - hope you get to be together SOON! :) I live far from my parents too and a couple weeks ago for my daughter's birthday they just walked into my house and surprised me! I was shocked - and it was SO fun!!!

Media information

Category
Team Gallery
Added by
lizziet5
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Back