beloved grandmother
digigrandma

beloved grandmother

My 2009 wall calendar in my computer/art room is called Susan Winget's Sketchbook. The calendar drawings feature lovely song birds. I was inspired by the brushwork and blocks of color to create a heritage page in tribute to my maternal grandmother. She was the sweetest woman I ever knew, yet, her in
This is so lovely, Merr.

You could not have chosen a more wonderful style for your page of your grandmother. I can tell that this page is a labor of love, and took much time and thought to make it so perfect.

Your thoughts in reflection on this strong and beautiful are so lovely, Merr. I love how you have some of the journaling blended in to the background so it is barely visible. What a perfect way to keep here memory alive for your grandchildren.

:) :) :)

Stunning in a quiet way...love this tribute to grand mothers...since we are them now!!

Oh WOW! SO beautiful! LOVE the blended papers! She was a beautiful woman on the outside and from your description a beautiful woman on the inside, too (so humbling). wow!

Oh, this is so beautiful! At first I thought you were going to say this was a calendar you made, I would buy it! Just lovely, Merr!

Goodness Merr - this is just beautiful!! What a lovely woman and page - love the added blue, perfect!

Wow, this journaling is amazing. What a woman! This will be so wonderful to have, what an awesome tribute!

Beautiful heritage page Merr! Wonderful journaling and it is just remarkable how your old photos are always so clear and well preserved, it really shows how important they are to you!

Media information

Category
Team Gallery
Added by
digigrandma
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Back