2021 wk 52 1k
maureenreynolds

2021 wk 52 1k

Well this was my year of PL in the Travelers' Notebook size. It was a new learning curve for me - even to the end. The template on the right was one I made and the lack of layer identification taught me a big lesson. Label the layers properly in order! One gift of the TN was that I always had space (when printing at home!) to add a phrase for my/or granddaughter's bulletin board, fridge or wherever.
~~~~~
All the final bits before Christmas Day which was on a Saturday this year which felt different. I started the week by dropping two eggs on the floor ,ugh! The weather was warm & sunny while I wrapped gifts & tried to clear out the fridge. Lots of time for Netflix & reading for me while Lotus had school through Wednesday. Friday night after dinner I said she could open one present, the smallest one. She had already guessed a few of the gifts as I’d bought them before Dec but wanted to be sure she’d want them. I hoped out of sight would be out of mind when I hid them! Not with this girl.

The little gift was a deck of cards, something my mother used to use to fill up my stocking. Lotus was really happy with the cards as this girl likes to bet! With her long fingers, she’s a natural for card tricks.

KPertiet_ChristmasCarolClustersFreebie-3
KPertiet_Inspiration111817 (paper,card)
KPertiet_RustiqueNoel_Elements
https://www.katiepertietdesigns.com/store/index.php/product/rustique-noel-element-pack/
Fonts: Apricot, Avenir

Thanks for looking!

Media information

Category
365 Project Gallery
Added by
maureenreynolds
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings