1992 05 Japanese Rock Garden with grandparents
Stacia

1992 05 Japanese Rock Garden with grandparents

I've been scanning more photos this weekend, and loved coming across this little outing we took with my dad and his wife to a rock garden in their town when Kellen was very little - not quite 2YO. Gosh, he was cute. I have such wonderful memories of him as a toddler, back when he was my only. :-)

KPertiet_ScatteredPicturesVol4LT08 ** Coming soon **

Wooden Alphabet 07 (screws)
https://www.katiepertietdesigns.com/store/index.php/product/wooden-alphabet-07/
Fox Creek Solids Paper Pack
https://www.katiepertietdesigns.com/store/index.php/product/fox-creek-solids-paper-pack/
Little Bits Alpha (Katie Pertiet - from my stash)

Fonts - Pea Aubrey, dearJoe4, Bariol
Is this the Big Rock Garden that I have been to? Looks vaguely familiar but maybe the sculptures have changed. I know they move things in and out based on what I saw when I was there. When I googled the Japanese rock garden, it came up. I like how you did the title with that tag alpha.

I love your tag & hardware title! It's fun to scrap old photos. This turned out so great.

Is this the Big Rock Garden that I have been to? Looks vaguely familiar but maybe the sculptures have changed. I know they move things in and out based on what I saw when I was there. When I googled the Japanese rock garden, it came up. I like how you did the title with that tag alpha.
Yes, I think it's the same place, Shannon! In fact, when you posted this page, it brought back the memory of taking Kellen there so many years earlier. :) I'd like to go back and see it again now.

This is awesome! Love how these templates get so many photos on a page but it doesn't look crowded!

Media information

Category
Team Gallery
Added by
Stacia
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename