Today
Burst shot mode... an awesome tip when capturing little ones! This is beautiful Brenda, she's just so cute, and it's wonderful to see you back in the gallery!

Reactions: bbe
I sure wish I had burst mode back when my grands were little like this. Wonderful captures, Brenda. The cute photos really take center stage, as they should, with your gray, black and white color scheme in contrast with the colorful photos. I love your addition of flowers and butterflies to this template. It's so wonderful to have you back on the CT and posting in the gallery.

I like burst mode too! Though I use it a LOT less now that they've made it a "slide" motion instead of a "keeping pressing" motion. (Sigh!) These are just so fun!

She is just so adorable and I'm sure brings you joy every day! Welcome back to the CT! It's wonderful seeing you in the gallery again!

Oh, that's an adorable series of photos. Such expressions you've captured. Welcome back to the gallery.

Oh my goodness, she is so adorable - wonderful idea to use the burst mode. Love the b&w florals!

She is so sweet and just adorable! Love the photo series and your page!

Media information

Category
Team Gallery
Added by
bbe
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media