Struggling Artist
He is a very very talented artist! I love it when you showcase his paintings. And your journaling is always so heartfelt.

Love your message to this special Artist with a capital A! Even across the hemispheres, oceans, and internet noise his paintings are beautiful. Truly a treat when you post his work.

Wow, fabulous journaling with love just shining through it. He’s very talented and lucky to have you! His painting is so restful and beautiful.

He is so talented and I always love seeing his paintings when you post them! Your journaling is heartfelt and so encouraging to his inner critic, which so many of us experience. Keep painting Mike!

Every struggling artist needs words of encouragement and how fortunate for Mike to have you cheering for him. His paintings are beautiful!

He is SOOOOO talented. But I get it. I feel the same about my photography most of the time. It is so hard to believe in yourself. Love this page

His art is a joy, and I'm so glad that he is inspired to create and share it with us - despite the inner critic!

Media information

Category
Team Gallery
Added by
carollee
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename