One Day at a Time
jbhansen

One Day at a Time

Another older page completed in Summer 2020 that I never posted.

Credits:
Watercolor Blends Layered Template 39
https://www.katiepertietdesigns.com/store/index.php/product/watercolor-blends-layered-template-39/
Classic Cardstock: Winter Park
(retired? not on product spreadsheet or found in store)
font Pea Memorable
A lovely and poignant page. I'm glad you shared it with us. It resonates with me tonight. Grief comes in different forms, and the one that has been haunting me lately is estrangement. It's been just over a year since I've seen my youngest son, by his choice, and although I can hope that someday he will choose to reconcile, I have no idea if or when that will happen. One day at a time is the only way to keep moving forward, as you say.

So sorry to hear of the loss of your loved ones - may they rest in peace. We all grieve in different ways, but the one constant we all have is that life has to go on, just like you say - one day at a time. Such a beautiful page to remember them by.

So sorry for your losses. A beautiful moving page. May you find peace and comfort as you move forward one day at a time.

This is a lovely, soft page with two very special photos and your journal text is so poignant and moving. I can’t imagine the depth of your grief. I hope that each day as you move forward you find strength to keep taking each step and comfort in the loving memories. TFS.

Media information

Category
Team Gallery
Added by
jbhansen
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename