January Escape
Oh My lands, this is just lovely, I love all the photos especially the one on the strip ;)

Looks like a place I could spend hours doing absolutely nothing at (one of my favourite pastimes)! I love the way you made a bookmark out of the large photo and have the gingham behind the restaurant photo....all in all, a terrific page!

So beautiful! I love how you put a photo on the banner, I would have never thought of that. The blue sky makes such a great journaling spot. Looks very cool.

The photo on the banner is so creative. I would never think to do that but I will now. The whole page is great!

What a lovely place to spend time. I would love to watch the dolphins from that spot. And, I am loving your idea of clipping a photo to the banner. So smart!

Your tag with the photo and journaling is so unique and fabulous! Lovely page, Sharon!

What a beautiful spot to while away the hours! I also love the photo on the tag/banner!!

Beautiful photos, and I, too, love the creativity of putting a photo on a banner and using the sky area for journaling.

Media information

Category
Team Gallery
Added by
Shannamay
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename