Grateful Heart
tracermajig

Grateful Heart

This one was inspired by lots of things...

The paint strokes were inspired by a colour palette I saw on Pinterest. It was an ombre of paint strokes. I think I actually want to do this kind of design again using that idea!

It was also inspired by Liz's recent chat about documenting the tough stuff.
trace, this is so wonderful! you are not just a master scrapper, you are fantastic with words as well. I wish you the return of unspoiled and worry free happy times super soon.

Ok first of all the paint strokes = genius. What a great background. But oh my, Trace, I love your words. I love that it's completely from the heart. I am wishing nothing but the best for your Trace.

PS: I'm looking for a good typewriter font, and you've never made travelling typewriter look so good as it does here. It never looks that good for me. I may need to revisit it.

I love your 'real life' pages, Trace, and I'm so happy that my chat inspired you! You're a fighter and you will get through the struggles - and this super guy will be by your side all the way! I love the colour here and the repetition of the hearts... such perfect embellishments for your page! LOVE it!

Thoughtful and love-filled journaling Tracey! The rainbow paint strokes are striking and recurring hearts are just plain fun. Wishing you well and healed friend.

What a super page you created here -- love the colorful brush strokes! So awesome to have a sweet hubby at your side through all the ups and downs! Wish you all the best!

Media information

Category
Team Gallery
Added by
tracermajig
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this media

Back