Fort Sill
adrianita

Fort Sill

Did you catch this 99 cent template in the store today??? So versatile for scrapping a bunch of photos!

I'm getting ready to leave for another training jn just over a week so I really needed to get this done! Photos from August 2021.

Supplies:
Inspiration Board Vol. 04 Layered Template 10
https://www.katiepertietdesigns.com/store/index.php/product/inspiration-board-vol-04-layered-template-10/
Oh wow, the inspiration board is absolutely rock star perfect here. What a fabulous documentation here.

Hope you have a good training session - seeing Ft Sill brings back memories....

This is fabulous! Love your collection of photos and loved reading your journaling. This brings back memories of basic training at Fort Jackson in S. Carolina (1989)! I did NOT look that good in the few photos I have of myself.

Because I’ve never experienced a training camp like this, I find your photos and journaling very interesting. Thank you for your service, Audrey.

Great template to fit so many photos and journaling in. I'm fascinated to see all the activities that you participated in. The elements you added perfectly fit to the story.

Amazing page! The whole layout flows really well, and I love all the little touches you added to make this interesting -- especially the stitching. Is that a caterpillar at the top right? I love that so much!

Media information

Category
Team Gallery
Added by
adrianita
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename