ELF
cnewby

ELF

My daughter’s first pregnancy was a difficult one and I was living across the country in Nashville, Tennessee. Thankfully I had family and wonderful friends that were able to help take care of her when I was so far away.

Journaling reads: When Chelsea was having complications at 8 months while pregnant with Rowan, my friend Bev and her husband drove all over Portland to find an Elf on the Shelf to take up to her in the hospital. Chester must have brought luck, because she was able to get out of the hospital and make it almost to her due date (on bed rest) with no further complications. Chester still shows up every December 1st to keep an eye on things...

TEMPLATE:
Layer Works 1785 ***coming soon***

PAPERS:
ARToptions Mini Mix 10
https://www.katiepertietdesigns.com/store/index.php/product/artoptions-mini-mix-10/
Damask Tonals: Christmas Paper Pack
https://www.katiepertietdesigns.com/store/index.php/product/damask-tonals-christmas-paper-pack/
Wow, this looks so good! You make great choices for colors to fill those triangles. Wonderful that there was a happy ending to this story. A good luck elf, indeed! Thank you for all the inspiring layouts you posted as a Guest Creative Team member, Candy!

Terrific page and great job with all those triangles. Loved how Chester was there for your daughter and am glad things went well at the end.

This page is so striking with the beautiful stitched patchwork background. All those embellishments are wonderful, but the elf is the absolute best! I can't even imagine how stressful all that must have been for your family. Having a lucky elf in the household sounds great!

This is wonderful! Love Love that photo of Chester! The colours, design and elements are just terrific! 11/10

I'm glad Chester shows up on December 1st to get the season going! I really love the layout !!!!

Media information

Category
Team Gallery
Added by
cnewby
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename