Hello Scrappers! Who’s ready for the February Scraplift Chain?
If you’re new to this challenge, here is the scoop on how to join us:
1) Look for the Scraplift Chain Challenge post on the 1st of each month in the Challenges and Rewards Program > February 2024 Challenges. This is where you’ll comment to join the challenge.
2) Look to see who signed in right before you.
3) Go to that person’s gallery and choose a page to lift.
4) Post your layout in the Gallery under Scraplift Galleries>Scraplift Chain and include a link to the layout you lifted.
5) Don’t forget to share your page using KPD products in the February Challenge Participation thread to count toward your monthly challenge points – thank you Katie!
Last month, we had some fabulous pages in the gallery. Here are a few lifts from January…
First up, is this dreamy page by Nath (@Nath).
Nath lifted this pretty page by Rae (@bcgal00). I love how Nath flipped the photo direction and was inspired by the soft colors and layers. These are both such beautiful layouts.
Next up is this adorable page by Merrillee (@digigrandma). I love the white space with pops of color.
She chose to lift this page by Liz (@lizziet5). You can see inspiration from the twists, hearts, and horizontal elements. They are such fun pages!
Isn’t this photo on Krissy’s (@kikimama) page the best? This is such a cute, cheerful page.
She lifted this pretty page by Nath. The colors and the circles are the perfect inspiration!
Julie (@MaggieMae) created this precious page for her lift.
She was inspired by this page of Lori’s (@lmaggs). Julie stayed pretty close to the design and it is perfection! Love the circles and half circles with the fun little elements tucked behind!
Last up, is this cute page by Mel (@Britgirl).
Mel was inspired to lift this page by Jana (@jana). At first glance, two pages look so different but if you look closely you can see the similarities! I love how she pulled from the circle/stitching, fun elements and insta-style frame.
I hope you love seeing the scraplifts this way as much as I do! It’s so fun to see where you all grab your inspiration from and where it takes you! I hope you can join us this month to lift our amazingly talented KPD family!
Have a wonderful February and we’ll see you over in the gallery!